Oozy, goozy, cinnamon sugar balls of love for your mouth & belly. Turning the non-sweet lover into a “pour some sugar on me” kinda being.
Grab those jumbo biscuits and rip ’em in half. Unless you want a beast of a donut, then use that full biscuit baby!
A nice dollop of Nutella looks just fantabulous in the center of this dough though no? 😉
I tried rolling them into “balls” but they didn’t turn out too “ball” like. Tastes the same though, so whatevs.
Cinnamon Sugar is life. On an english muffin, with butter – yes. Engulfing a ball of Nutella – Hells YES.
Melted Butter. Uhm – always. My mother used to eat butter stick…butter ❤
What am I trying to say here? Right out of the oven there were warm, and soft and so so so tasteful and god I want another. They are like Churros but better. Taco Bell’s Cinnamon Twists but softer and BETTER. Just BETTER. The BEST
FINAL VERDICT: 5 BOMBS
- 1 tube of grand biscuits
- Melted Butter
- Heat Oven to 350 Degrees
- Rip each biscuit in half
- Place a dollop of Nutella in the middle
- Pinch the ends together to form a ball and roll into a ball as best you can in your hands
- Place the balls on a baking sheet and bake for 10-15 minutes in the oven
- Once out of the oven, coat eat ball with melted butter
- Roll into a cinnamon sugar mixture